Bread pudding for one
This article has not been rated yet.
1 -1/3 cups
- 1 slice whole wheat or white toast
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp raisins , optional
- Sprinkle toast with cinnamon and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Lightly beat egg in a round-bottomed microwave-safe bowl. Beat in milk, sugar and vanilla until blended. Then, stir in toast and raisins.
- Cover and microwave on medium just until set, about 4-1/2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cool to lukewarm before serving.