Forget marinating and messing around with tons of ingredients. This dish is perfect for a weeknight when you want to slap something on the grill in a hurry.
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp chicken seasoning , such as Montreal chicken seasoning
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 8 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- Lightly oil grill and heat barbecue to medium. In a large bowl, stir orange juice concentrate with seasoning mix and soy sauce. Discard chicken skin, if necessary. Add chicken to bowl. Toss to coat.
- Place chicken on grill. Barbecue with lid closed, turning and brushing often with remaining mixture, 10 minutes. Discard any mixture. Continue grilling, turning occasionally, until chicken is springy when pressed, about 10 more minutes. Great with store-bought coleslaw and a glass of beer.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 22.8 g,
- 7.6 g,
- 5.9 g,
- 0.2 g,
- 969 mg.