celeriac, scrubbed and rinsed (about 1 kg)
unsalted butter, softened and divided
1 1/4 tsp
chopped toasted walnuts
panko bread crumbs
parsley leaves, divided
garlic cloves, crushed
microgreens, for garnish
- POSITION rack in centre of oven and preheat to 400F.
- COAT unpeeled celeriac with 2 tbsp butter and 1 tsp salt. Wrap in foil and place on a baking sheet. Roast until a skewer is easily inserted, 1 1/2 to 2 hr. Remove foil and continue roasting until top is golden brown, about 25 min.
- MELT remaining 1 tbsp butter in a saucepan over medium. Stir in nuts and bread crumbs until coated. Remove from heat. Chop 1 tbsp parsley leaves and stir into mixture.
- COMBINE basil, remaining parsley, garlic, water, tahini, lemon juice, oil and honey in a food processor. Whirl until smooth, scraping down side as needed, about 2 min.
- SLICE celeriac into wedges. Arrange on a platter and drizzle with sauce. Top with walnut mixture, then microgreens. Serve warm.
Protein 9 g
Carbohydrates 37 g
Fat 34 g
Fibre 7 g
Sodium 984 mg
Chatelaine Quickies: Buffalo cauliflower