New Potato SaladBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
One of the mouth-watering recipes in our ultimate East Coast seafood boil guide. A classic vinaigrette, green peas and dill, and leafy greens make this the freshest potato salad around.
- 680 g new or baby potatoes
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 142-g package spring mix
- 2 cups fresh or frozen green peas
- Place potatoes in a large pot of water set over medium-high. Boil until fork-tender, 10 to 12 min. Drain and rinse under cold water. When cool enough to handle, cut in half.
- Whisk vinegar with Dijon, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Whisk in oil, then dill. Season with pepper.
- Add potatoes, spring mix and peas to dressing. Toss to coat.