This skewer recipe appears gourmet but is so quick and easy to make!
Lamb antipasto skewers with herbed feta dressing
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 8 wooden skewers
- 600 g lamb leg chops
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 16 kalamata olives , pitted
- 16 marinated mushrooms
- 16 marinated mini bell peppers
- 8 marinated artichokes
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Soak skewers in warm water for 20 min.
- Whisk oil with lemon juice, zest and garlic in a small bowl. Season with pepper. Stir in mint, parsley and feta. Set aside.
- Cut lamb into bite-sized cubes. Discard bones. Transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and season with pepper. Shake any excess oil from olives and marinated vegetables, then combine with lamb. Let stand 15 min. Thread lamb, olives and vegetables onto skewers.
- Oil grill, then barbecue skewers, turning every 2 min until lamb is cooked to medium, about 8 min. Serve with Herbed feta dressing.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 15 g,
- 9 g,
- 23 g,
- 2 g,
- 806 mg.