Try it as a smoothie: Avocado smoothie bowl.
Spinach salad with avocado dressingBy Chatelaine
A salad with two applications. First as a fresh and easy salad, second as a fortifying, healthy breakfast smoothie!
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 170-g container raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup 2% plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large clove garlic , minced
- Dressing: Whirl one-quarter avocado with yogurt, oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and garlic in a blender until smooth.
- Salad: Toss 1/3 cup dressing with spinach to coat. Slice remaining avocado. Top salad with avocado, raspberries, almonds and hemp seeds.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 14 g,
- 32 g,
- 40 g,
- 11 g,
- 374 mg.
- Excellent source of
- Vitamin C