Garden green goddess dressingBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup packed parsley leaves
- 2 green onions , chopped
- 3 anchovies , in oil, drained, or 2 1/2 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 tbsp tarragon leaves
- 1 small garlic clove , minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- WHIRL mayo, buttermilk, parsley, onions, anchovies, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender until greens are finely chopped, about 10 sec.
- SERVE over lettuce wedges or with veggies.
- REFRIGERATE in a covered container for up to 5 days.
Chatelaine Quickies: Green Goddess smoothie bowl
Nutrition (per tbsp)
- 1 g,
- 5 g,
- 87 g,