Minty melon salad with burrata cheeseBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Fresh fruit comes alive under mint, basil and creamy burrata cheese. Try it at your next Sunday brunch for a crowd-pleasing treat.
- 1 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp hot-red-chili-flakes
- 2-Jan small cantaloupe , cubed, about 4 cups
- 2-Jan small honeydew melon , cubed, about 4 cups
- 250-g pkg burrata , at room temperature
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp Maldon sea salt
- WHISK vinegar with oil and chili flakes in a small bowl.
- ARRANGE melons around burrata on a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing, then top with basil and mint. Sprinkle with salt just before serving.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 9 g,
- 17 g,
- 13 g,
- 2 g,
- 226 mg.
- Excellent source of
- Vitamin A