Sunny peach sipper
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1 large ripe peach , preferably freestone
- 1 cup peach juice , or peach nectar
- 750-mL bottle sparkling wine , or champagne
- Raspberries, blackberries or blueberries , or a mixture
- 8 small wooden skewers , optional
- Peel peach, if you wish. Slice in half and discard stone. Slice each half into thin wedges. Divide slices between 8 champagne flutes. Pour juice into bottom of flutes, then top with sparkling wine or champagne. Thread a few berries onto each skewer. Place in each glass to use as swizzle sticks. Serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 7.2 g,
- 0.3 g,
- 0.6 g,
- 7 mg.