Pineapple-coconut mojitoBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Mix up this traditional cocktail and say cheers to summer.
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 4 1/2 tsp simple syrup
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut water
- MUDDLE mint and syrup in a shaker.
- FILL with ice. Add rum, lime juice, pineapple juice and coconut water.
- SHAKE, then pour into a baby coconut, hollowed-out pineapple or tiki glass.
- TO make simple syrup: Mix 1 cup granulated sugar with 1 cup water in a small pot. Bring to a boil. Transfer to a jar and chill. Keeps well, refrigerated, up to 2 weeks.