Photo, Roberto Caruso.
Mix up this traditional cocktail and say cheers to summer.
chilled sauvingon blanc or pinot grigio
500 to 750 mL
- MUDDLE mint and syrup in a shaker.
- FILL with ice. Add rum and lime juice.
- SHAKE, then pour into a pitcher. Chill for an hour.
- TOP with white wine and soda.
- TO make simple syrup: Mix 1 cup granulated sugar with 1 cup water in a small pot. Bring to a boil. Transfer to a jar and chill. Keeps well, refrigerated, up to 2 weeks.
Chatelaine Quenchers: Spicy Mojito