Sugar snap pea and asparagus pastaBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 400 g tagliatelle pasta
- 200 g sugar snap peas , trimmed (about 2 cups)
- 1 bunch asparagus , trimmed and cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 cup grated asiago
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- COOK pasta in a large pot of boiling water, following package directions but omitting salt, until tender, 8 to 10 min. Add peas and asparagus during the last 2 min of cooking. Reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- WHISK lemon juice with oil, lemon zest, Dijon and salt in a small bowl. Season with fresh pepper.
- DRAIN pasta and vegetables, then return to pot. Stir in lemon sauce, ricotta, reserved pasta water, asiago and chives.
How to string and snap snow peas
Nutrition (per serving)
- 30 g,
- 84 g,
- 27 g,
- 6 g,
- 620 mg.
- Excellent source of