Sheet pan sriracha drumsticks with sweet potato friesBy Chatelaine
Looking for an easy and speedy meal tonight? Toss everything onto a sheet pan, bake and voila! A delicious, minimal-mess meal in no time.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes , scrubbed and dried
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3/4 tsp salt , divided
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tsp sriracha , divided
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley , divided
- POSITION racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 450F then line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment.
- CUT potatoes into generous ¼-in. french fry sticks. Toss with oil and ¼ tsp of the salt, then arrange flat on 1 prepared sheet.
- STIR sugar, 1 tbsp of sriracha, ginger, water, garlic powder and ¼ tsp salt in a large bowl. Add chicken, tossing to coat. Place on other prepared baking sheet.
- ROAST chicken and fries in top and bottom thirds of oven, flipping both and switching sheets halfway, until chicken is cooked and fries are golden, 30 min. Sprinkle fries with remaining ¼ tsp salt.
- STIR yogurt, 1 tbsp of parsley and remaining 1 tsp sriracha in a bowl. Sprinkle fries with remaining 1 tbsp parsley and serve with yogurt dip.
Chatelaine Basics: How to break down a chicken
Nutrition (per serving)
- 32 g,
- 50 g,
- 16 g,
- 7 g,
- 708 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A