- POSITION racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 450F then line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment.
- CUT potatoes into generous ¼-in. french fry sticks. Toss with oil and ¼ tsp of the salt, then arrange flat on 1 prepared sheet.
- STIR sugar, 1 tbsp of sriracha, ginger, water, garlic powder and ¼ tsp salt in a large bowl. Add chicken, tossing to coat. Place on other prepared baking sheet.
- ROAST chicken and fries in top and bottom thirds of oven, flipping both and switching sheets halfway, until chicken is cooked and fries are golden, 30 min. Sprinkle fries with remaining ¼ tsp salt.
- STIR yogurt, 1 tbsp of parsley and remaining 1 tsp sriracha in a bowl. Sprinkle fries with remaining 1 tbsp parsley and serve with yogurt dip.
Protein 32 g
Carbohydrates 50 g
Fat 16 g
Fibre 7 g
Sodium 708 mg
Excellent source of vitamin A
Chatelaine Basics: How to break down a chicken