South Asian grilled cornBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 6 ears corn , husks and silks removed
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp finely minced onion
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 cup Balkan yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-high. Oil grill.
- COOK corn turning every 2 min, until slightly charred, 8 to 10 min. Transfer to a platter.
- COMBINE melted butter, onion, turmeric, cumin and cayenne in a small bowl. Stir in Balkan yogurt and chopped cilantro and spoon over corn.
Chatelaine Quickies: Gourmet corn on the cob
Nutrition (per serving)
- 5 g,
- 31 g,
- 6 g,
- 4 g,
- 61 mg.