Shrimp and cucumber salad rollsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1 340-g pkg frozen cooked shrimp , thawed and patted dry
- 8 sheets rice paper
- 1 mini cucumber , thinly sliced
- 2 cups hearty microgreens
- LAY a damp kitchen towel on the counter. Fill a large bowl with warm water and soak 1 rice paper in water until pliable, about 30 sec. Place round on towel. Arrange a few cucumber slices along bottom third of round. Top with microgreens and 3 to 4 shrimp.
- LIFT bottom of rice paper over filling, then roll toward the centre. Fold in sides, then continue rolling to form a log. Repeat. Slice rolls in half diagonally. Serve with Thai, miso or peanut sauce.
Chatelaine Quickies: No-cook shrimp, mango and avocado rolls
Nutrition (per serving)
- 10 g,
- 7 g,
- 1 g,
- 111 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin B12