Sheet pan sesame tofu with roasted vegetablesBy Chatelaine
Looking for an easy and speedy meal option tonight? Toss everything onto a sheet pan, bake and voila! A delicious, minimal mess-meal in no time.
- 1/3 cup rice-wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 350-g pkg firm tofu , patted dry and cut into 8 slices
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 400-g bunch carrots , quartered
- 2 170-g pkgs king oyster mushrooms , thinly sliced
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 tbsp chili-garlic sauce , (optional)
- POSITION racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 400F.
- WHISK vinegar, sugar, soy, oil, garlic and ginger in a casserole dish. Reserve ¼ cup of the mixture for drizzling. Add tofu and marinate 15 min, turning often. Remove, and divide between 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- WHISK vegetable oil into marinade. Add carrots and mushrooms, flipping to coat. Divide between baking sheets, then roast 10 min. Stir in beans on both sheets, then switch top and bottom sheets and cook until beans are tender-crisp, 10 min.
- DRIZZLE veggies with reserved ¼ cup marinade, tossing to coat. Spoon chili-garlic sauce over tofu before serving.
Chatelaine Quickies: Buffalo cauliflower
Nutrition (per serving)
- 17 g,
- 27 g,
- 19 g,
- 5 g,
- 447 mg.
- Excellent source of