Cocktail math: 1 oz = 2 tbsp.
Robertson wenchBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 2 oz amber rum
- 2 oz orange juice
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oc simple syrup
- 2 to 6 dashes Angostura bitters
- maraschino cherry , to garnish
- ice cubes
- FILL a lowball glass with ice cubes. Add rum, orange juice, lime juice, simple syrup and Angostura bitters. Stir well.
- GARNISH with a maraschino cherry.
- Simple syrup: Boil 1 cup sugar with 1 cup water in a small pot until sugar dissolves. Store in fridge up to two months.