Ricotta and green onion bruschettaBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1 wooden skewer
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 4 1/2-in. slices artisanal sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , cut in half
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup smooth ricotta
- 3 tbsp green onion and basil pesto , (see link below)
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Oil grill.
- SKEWER tomatoes. Brush bread and tomatoes with oil, then cook, until dark grill marks form, about 3 min per side. Transfer bread to a plate and rub 1 side of each toast with garlic. Cut each in half. Sprinkle with salt.
- DIVIDE ricotta among bread slices, then top each bread with 1 tsp of green onion and basil pesto and a tomato.
Chatelaine Quickies: Gourmet hot dogs
[bc_video video_id=”5083590391001″ account_id=”10190175001″ player_id=”r1zRQqV3″]