Pork tenderloin with spiced plums and walnuts
This article has not been rated yet.
Photo, Sian Richards.
To get the pork tenderloins beautifully golden, pat them dry all over with paper towels before brushing them with the Dijon mixture.
, pitted and cut into thin wedges
, lightly packed
, coarsely chopped
- POSITION oven rack in top third of oven. Preheat to 375F.
- STIR 1 tsp of olive oil with Dijon and salt in a small bowl. Brush mixture all over pork.
- HEAT a medium oven-safe frying pan over medium-high. Add remaining 2 tsp oil, then pork. Cook, turning pork often, until golden brown, 2 to 3 min per side. Transfer pan to oven.
- ROAST in top third of oven until a thermometer inserted into thickest part of pork reads 160F, 23 to 25 min.
- TRANSFER pork to a cutting board. Return pan to stovetop over medium- high. Add plums, sugar, vinegar and cinnamon to pan, plus any meat juices. Boil mixture until slightly syrupy, about 5 min. Stir in walnuts. Slice pork into 1/2-in. medallions and serve with plum mixture.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 45 g,
- 24 g,
- 16 g,
- 2 g,
- 282 mg.