Updated Apr 5, 2017Chatelaine
- POSITION oven rack in top third of oven. Preheat to 375F.
- STIR 1 tsp of olive oil with Dijon and salt in a small bowl. Brush mixture all over pork.
- HEAT a medium oven-safe frying pan over medium-high. Add remaining 2 tsp oil, then pork. Cook, turning pork often, until golden brown, 2 to 3 min per side. Transfer pan to oven.
- ROAST in top third of oven until a thermometer inserted into thickest part of pork reads 160F, 23 to 25 min.
- TRANSFER pork to a cutting board. Return pan to stovetop over medium- high. Add plums, sugar, vinegar and cinnamon to pan, plus any meat juices. Boil mixture until slightly syrupy, about 5 min. Stir in walnuts. Slice pork into 1/2-in. medallions and serve with plum mixture.