Panzanella saladBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1 eggplant , cut into chunky pieces
- 1 zucchini , cut into chunky pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper , cut into chunky pieces
- 4 tbsp olive oil , divided
- 2 cups croutons
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil , shredded
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. (For best results, oil grill before barbecuing vegetables.)
- TOSS eggplant, zucchini and peppers with 1 tbsp olive oil. Barbecue, lid closed, 5 to 6 min per side. Toss with 2 cups croutons and 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes.
- WHISK remaining 3 tbsp olive oil with balsamic vinegar, garlic and salt. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with basil, and serve.