Oven-baked haddock with kaleBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Fresh and flavourful, this recipe (from our shop once and eat for a week collection) is a cinch to make. Toss everything together, divide among four packets, top with haddock and bake.
- 1/2 796-mL can plum tomatoes , drained and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 100 g cured chorizo sausage , chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 cups sliced kale , (packed)
- 4 haddock fillets , about 150 g each
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp hot-red-chili flakes
- POSITION rack in lower third of oven. Preheat to 400F.
- LAY 4 large sheets of parchment (or foil) on counter. Fold each in half diagonally, then open and lay flat.
- STIR tomatoes with chorizo, garlic and olive oil in a large bowl. Add kale and toss to combine. Divide vegetable mixture among parchment sheets. Lay 1 haddock fillet over each portion of vegetables. Sprinkle fish with salt and chili flakes. Season with fresh pepper.
- FOLD each piece of parchment in half over the fillets. Double-fold all edges to seal completely and form a packet. Place packets on a large baking sheet. Bake in lower third of oven until fish is cooked through, 12 to 15 min. Place packets on plates and serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 40 g,
- 17 g,
- 19 g,
- 4 g,
- 697 mg.
- Excellent source of
- Vitamin A