One-Pan Roasted Salmon And VegetablesBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Day two of our five easy weeknight meals made in 40 minutes or less! A hearty salmon sheet pan recipe for your Tuesday dinner.
- 1 cauliflower , cut into small florets
- 1 zucchini , cut into 1/2-in.-thick half moons
- 1 red bell pepper , cut into 1-in. pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp salt , divided
- 4 salmon fillets , each about 113 g and 1 in. thick
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- lemon wedges , (optional)
- Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Toss cauliflower, zucchini and bell pepper with oil, coriander, cumin and 1/2 tsp salt on prepared sheet. Spread in a single layer. Roast until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 20 min. Flip vegetables and push to the edges of sheet.
- Carefully arrange salmon, skin-side down, in centre of sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Stir jam with vinegar in a small bowl. Brush over fish. Return to oven.
- Roast until a knife tip inserted into thickest part of fish comes out warm, 10 to 12 min. Divide salmon and vegetables among 4 plates. Serve with a squeeze of lemon wedge.