Mushroom, Zucchini & Tomato Pasta SaladBy Chatelaine
Leftover grilled portobello mushrooms and zucchinis from last night's Caprese Grilled Portobellos with Zucchini Salad are used in this pasta salad.
- 225 g penne
- 1/4 cup store-bought basil pesto
- 1/4 cup 2% plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 grilled portobello mushrooms , (from Caprese Grilled Portobellos with Zucchini Salad), coarsely chopped
- 4 slices grilled zucchini , (from Caprese Grilled Portobellos with Zucchini Salad), coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
1. Cook pasta following package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2. Vinaigrette: Whisk pesto with yogurt, mayo, Dijon and salt in a large bowl. Toss with pasta, mushrooms, zucchini and tomatoes.
This is a two-for-one recipe! Use the leftover grilled portobello mushrooms and zucchinis from last night’s Caprese Grilled Portobellos with Zucchini Salad to make tonight’s pasta salad.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 11 g,
- 51 g,
- 13 g,
- 4 g,
- 422 mg.
- Excellent source of