Caprese Grilled Portobellos with Zucchini Salad
This sheet-pan chicken, mushroom and broccoli dinner makes clean-up easy.
1. Cook rice following package directions. Let stand for 10 min, then fluff with a fork.
2. Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
3. Stir miso with honey, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and garlic in a small bowl. Toss mushrooms and broccoli with half of miso mixture in a medium bowl. Set aside. Arrange chicken on prepared sheet, then brush with remaining miso mixture.
4. Bake chicken for 15 min. Move chicken to 1 side and arrange vegetables in 1 layer on other side of baking sheet. Continue baking until chicken is glazed and mushrooms are tender, 8 to 10 min more.
5. Serve chicken with mushroom mixture and rice. Garnish with green onions just before serving.