Mexican elote grilled cornBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 6 ears corn , husks and silk removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled cojita or feta cheese
- 3 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-high. Oil grill.
- COOK corn turning every 2 min, until slightly charred, 8 to 10 min. Transfer to a platter.
- COMBINE mayo, sour cream, garlic and chili powder in a small bowl. Brush over hot corn. Sprinkle with cotija or feta and cilantro.
Chatelaine Quickies: Gourmet corn on the cob
Nutrition (per serving)
- 5 g,
- 31 g,
- 11 g,
- 4 g,
- 133 mg.