Marinated asparagusBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tsp honey
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- PEEL bottom third of asparagus stalks. Boil until tender-crisp, about 3 min. Drain and rinse with cold water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- WHISK soy sauce, rice vinegar, canola oil, ginger, garlic, honey and cayenne in a large bowl.
- ADD asparagus and toss to coat. Chill for 30 min, then discard marinade.
- SPRINKLE with sesame seeds, and serve.