Hearty winter saladBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tsp salt , divided
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 anchovies , minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup toasted silvered almonds
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- PREHEAT oven to 400F. Cut broccoli into small florets. Peel stem, then cut into matchsticks.
- TOSS florets with 1 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp salt on a baking sheet. Bake in centre of oven until golden brown, 20 min.
- COOK quinoa following package directions, about 15 min. Drain well. Whisk lemon juice with remaining 3 tbsp oil, anchovies, Dijon and remaining 1/4 tsp salt in a large bowl. Season with fresh pepper. Add roasted broccoli along with stem matchsticks, quinoa, almonds and parsley. Toss until coated.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 7 g,
- 24 g,
- 14 g,
- 5 g,
- 322 mg.