Haddock with tomato relishBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes , packed in oil (reserve 2 tbsp oil)
- 2 plum tomatoes , finely diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives , pitted and chopped
- 6 haddock fillets , about 250 g each
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2/3 cup dry couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- fresh pepper , to season
- POSITION racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 375F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Boil a kettle of water.
- MEASURE out sun-dried tomatoes, reserving 2 tbsp oil. Drain and mince tomatoes. Stir sun-dried tomatoes with tomatoes, feta and olives in a medium bowl.
- ARRANGE haddock fillets side by side on prepared sheets. Sprinkle with salt. Drizzle with reserved oil and lemon juice. Bake in centre of oven until a knife tip inserted into the thickest part of fish and held for 10 sec comes out warm, 10 to 12 min. Top 4 fillets with 1/2 cup tomato relish. Cool and refrigerate remaining 2 fillets and 11/2 cups tomato relish for Mediterranean Fettuccine.
- COMBINE baby spinach and dry couscous in a large bowl. Add boiling water. Stir and let stand, covered with a kitchen towel, for 5 min. Stir in lemon zest. Season with fresh pepper. Divide among 4 plates. Top with fish.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 52 g,
- 23 g,
- 8 g,
- 2 g,
- 307 mg.
- Excellent source of
- Vitamin B6