Gingery ramen with eggsBy Chatelaine
- 900 mL low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 4 eggs
- 4 baby bok choy , cut in half lengthwise
- 3 85-g pkgs ramen noodles
- 1 green onion , thinly sliced
- 1 black sesame seeds
- sriracha , optional
- COMBINE broth with garlic, soy and ginger in a large saucepan. Boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, 10 min. Discard garlic.
- COVER eggs with water in a medium saucepan and boil over medium-high for 4 min. Transfer eggs into a bowl of cold water. Add bok choy to boiling water and cook until bright green, about 1 min. Transfer bok choy to a plate. Add noodles to water (discard seasoning packets). Stir until noodles are soft, 2 to 4 min. Drain and rinse well with cold water.
- PEEL eggs and cut in half. Divide noodles among 4 bowls. Pour in chicken broth. Top with eggs, bok choy, green onion and sesame seeds. Drizzle with sriracha.
How to make homemade chicken broth
Nutrition (per serving)
- 18 g,
- 43 g,
- 19 g,
- 4 g,
- 892 mg.