Chive and napa cabbage saladBy Chatelaine
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 1/2 tsp honey
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 6 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups chives , cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1 tbsp toasted black sesame seeds
- SLIVE cucumber in half lengthwise, then use a spoon to scrape out seeds. Thinly slice into half-moons.
- WHISK vinegar, canola oil, lemon zest, sesame oil, honey, salt and garlic in a large bowl.
- STIR in cabbage, cucumber and chives until well coated. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Refrigerate at least 30 min before serving. Serve with teriyaki chicken wings.
How to make Creamy Vegan Caesar Salad |
[bc_video video_id=”5656470625001″ account_id=”10190175001″ player_id=”r1zRQqV3″]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 11 g,
- 23 g,
- 2 g,
- 447 mg.