Chicken and kimchi lettuce wrapsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
During the dog days of summer, when it’s too hot to move, let alone turn on the oven, these genius recipes will save supper.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 cups kimchi , thinly sliced
- 1-kg rotisserie chicken , skin and bones discarded, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 8 to 12 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- WHISK vinegar with honey in a large bowl. Add kimchee and chicken. Toss to coat.
- SCOOP kimchi mixture into lettuce leaves to serve.
Mastering the basics: roast chicken
Nutrition (per serving)
- 32 g,
- 13 g,
- 9 g,
- 2 g,
- 918 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin B6