Cauliflower farro bowlBy Chatelaine
- 3/4 cup farro
- 1/2 cup green lentils
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup torn mint leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil , divided
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika , plus more for garnish
- 1 medium cauliflower , cut into florets (8 cups)
- PREHEAT oven to 400F, then line a baking sheet with parchment.
- BRING a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add farro and lentils and cook until tender, 25 to 30 min. Drain well, then return to pan. Add apricots, mint and 2 tbsp oil, tossing to combine.
- WHISK remaining 2 tbsp oil, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt and paprika in a small bowl.
- ARRANGE cauliflower on prepared sheet and drizzle with half of tahini mixture, tossing to coat. Roast until edges are golden and crispy, 20 to 25 min.
- DIVIDE farro mixture among bowls. Top with cauliflower, drizzle with remaining tahini mixture and sprinkle with more smoked paprika.
Chatelaine Quickies: Buffalo cauliflower
Nutrition (per serving)
- 18 g,
- 60 g,
- 23 g,
- 12 g,
- 642 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin C