- PREHEAT oven to 400F, then line a baking sheet with parchment.
- BRING a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add farro and lentils and cook until tender, 25 to 30 min. Drain well, then return to pan. Add apricots, mint and 2 tbsp oil, tossing to combine.
- WHISK remaining 2 tbsp oil, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt and paprika in a small bowl.
- ARRANGE cauliflower on prepared sheet and drizzle with half of tahini mixture, tossing to coat. Roast until edges are golden and crispy, 20 to 25 min.
- DIVIDE farro mixture among bowls. Top with cauliflower, drizzle with remaining tahini mixture and sprinkle with more smoked paprika.
Protein 18 g
Carbohydrates 60 g
Fat 23 g
Fibre 12 g
Sodium 642 mg
Excellent source of vitamin C
Chatelaine Quickies: Buffalo cauliflower