Jan 31, 2018Chatelaine
- PREHEAT oven to 400F, then line a baking sheet with parchment.
- BRING a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add farro and lentils and cook until tender, 25 to 30 min. Drain well, then return to pan. Add apricots, mint and 2 tbsp oil, tossing to combine.
- WHISK remaining 2 tbsp oil, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt and paprika in a small bowl.
- ARRANGE cauliflower on prepared sheet and drizzle with half of tahini mixture, tossing to coat. Roast until edges are golden and crispy, 20 to 25 min.
- DIVIDE farro mixture among bowls. Top with cauliflower, drizzle with remaining tahini mixture and sprinkle with more smoked paprika.
NutritionCalories 495, Protein 18 g, Carbohydrates 60 g, Fat 23 g, Fibre 12 g, Sodium 642 mg. Excellent source of vitamin C
Chatelaine Quickies: Buffalo cauliflower