Bittersweet moonshineBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1 oz Moonshine
- 1 oz Aperol
- 1 oz pure ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 oz soda water , such as club soda
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- peel of grapefruit , twisted
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- FILL a cocktail shaker with ice. Add moonshine, Aperol, grapefuit juice, club soda and simple syrup. Shake gently for 20 sec.
- STRAIN into a glass. Garnish with a twist of grapefruit peel and a sprig of rosemary.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 21 g,
- 8 mg.