Beet hummus bruschettaBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 4 1/2-in. slices artisanal sourdough bread
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , cut in half
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup store-bought beet hummus
- 1 mini cucumber , sliced into coins
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Oil grill.
- BRUSH bread with oil, then cook until grill marks form, 2 min per side. Transfer to a plate and rub 1 side of each toast with garlic. Cut in half. Sprinkle with salt.
- SPREAD hummus on toast and top with cucumber, dill and chives.
Chatelaine Quickies: How to make cauliflower hummus
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 10 g,
- 6 g,
- 1 g,
- 319 mg.