Barbecued haddock with couscousBy Chatelaine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp salt , divided
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/3 cup chopped curly parsley , divided
- 4 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 shallots , chopped
- 450 g haddock fillets , (about 2)
- 2 cups sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 1 1/3 cups couscous
- 1/4 cup pine nuts , toasted
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-low.
- WHISK oil, lemon juice and zest, paprika, 1/2 tsp of the salt, garlic and 1/4 cup of the parsley in a medium bowl. Stir in tomatoes and shallots until well coated.
- LAY 2 20 x 12-in. pieces of foil on a counter. Divide tomato mixture between them and top with fish, leaving a 2-in. border on 3 sides. Fold foil over, pinching edges to seal. Barbecue until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 min. Let stand 2 min before opening lid.
- BRING broth to a boil, remove from heat and stir in couscous. Cover and let sit 5 min. Stir in remaining 2 tbsp of the parsley.
- SERVE fish over couscous, sprinkled with pine nuts.
Chatelaine Quickies: Provencal pan salmon
Nutrition (per serving)
- 33 g,
- 52 g,
- 14 g,
- 4 g,
- 823 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin B6