Kitchen tip: For even crispier wings, arrange on a wire rack set on a prepared sheet and refrigerate, uncovered, overnight before baking.
Baked honey garlic chicken wingsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Oven-baked crispy chicken wings with honey garlic sauce are perfect for dinner or as a party snack!
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large garlic cloves , minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- POSITION rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil, then set a wire rack on prepared sheet. Lightly spray rack with oil.
- PAT wings dry with paper towels, then transfer to a bowl. Toss with baking powder and salt until coated. Arrange wings on prepared rack.
- BAKE until golden, 35 to 40 min. Let stand for 5 min.
- WHISK garlic, honey, soy sauce, Tabasco and sesame oil in a large bowl. Just before serving, add wings and toss until coated. Serve immediately with crudités.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 19 g,
- 20 g,
- 15 g,
- 618 mg.