Asparagus-stuffed chicken breastsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 4 skinless, bonelesss chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Boursin
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 20 asparagus
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 3 tbsp butter , melted
- PREHEAT oven to 400F.
- POUND chicken breasts until 1/4 in. thick.
- STIR Boursin cheese with lemon zest, then spread each breast with 2 tbsp mixture. Place 5 raw asparagus in centre of each breast. Roll chicken around asparagus, overlapping edges if needed.
- COMBINE bread crumbs and finely grated parmesan. Brush chicken bundles with melted butter. Roll in bread crumb mixture. Place, seam-side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- BAKE until cooked through, about 40 min.