Almond-crusted pork tenderloin with roasted carrots and broccoliBy Chatelaine
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup panko
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary , or 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp butter , melted
- 3/4 tsp salt , divided
- 2 small pork tenderloins , (1 kg)
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 454-g bag small carrots , quartered lengthwise
- 1 head broccoli , cut into florets
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 tsp olive oil
- PREHEAT oven to 400F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil. Set a rack on 1 sheet.
- STIR almonds with panko, rosemary and butter in a large shallow dish. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt over pork, then brush with mustard. Roll pork in panko mixture and lay on prepared rack.
- TOSS carrots, broccoli and tomatoes with oil and remaining 1/4 tsp salt on the other baking sheet.
- ROAST pork in top third and vegetables in bottom third of oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of meat reads 160F and carrots are tender, about 35 min.
- SLICE pork and serve with vegetables.
Dessert: How to make a ginger-beer ice cream float
Nutrition (per serving)
- 60 g,
- 19 g,
- 17 g,
- 6 g,
- 706 mg.
- Excellent source of
- Vitamin C