Updated Apr 5, 2017Chatelaine
chopped fresh rosemary, or 2 tsp dried rosemary
small pork tenderloins, (1 kg)
small carrots, quartered lengthwise
broccoli, cut into florets
pint grape tomatoes
- PREHEAT oven to 400F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil. Set a rack on 1 sheet.
- STIR almonds with panko, rosemary and butter in a large shallow dish. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt over pork, then brush with mustard. Roll pork in panko mixture and lay on prepared rack.
- TOSS carrots, broccoli and tomatoes with oil and remaining 1/4 tsp salt on the other baking sheet.
- ROAST pork in top third and vegetables in bottom third of oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of meat reads 160F and carrots are tender, about 35 min.
- SLICE pork and serve with vegetables.
NutritionCalories 466, Protein 60 g, Carbohydrates 19 g, Fat 17 g, Fibre 6 g, Sodium 706 mg. Excellent source of Vitamin C
Dessert: How to make a ginger-beer ice cream float