Updated Mar 10, 2017Chatelaine
- LINE 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- BEAT icing sugar with butter, water and peppermint in a large bowl, using an electric mixer, until combined. Mixture may look crumbly. Knead mixture on a surface lightly dusted with icing sugar until smooth. Roll out to 1/8 in. thick. Cut out rounds with a 2 1/4-in. cutter, rerolling scraps if needed. Press a round lightly onto each wafer, bottom-side up. Arrange on a wire rack.
- MICROWAVE chocolate with coconut oil in a small bowl, stirring halfway through, until almost smooth, 1 min. Continue stirring until melted.
- USING 2 forks, dip each chocolate wafer into chocolate until coated. Shake off any excess chocolate. Arrange on prepared sheets. Top with sprinkles. Refrigerate until firm, 1 hour. Serve chilled.
- Shopping Tip: Refined (unflavoured) coconut oil is best used for this and our other no-bake recipes.
NutritionCalories 130, Protein 1 g, Carbohydrates 18 g, Fat 7 g, Fibre 1 g, Sodium 35 mg.
How to make ginger-molasses stack cookies