Sesame ice creamBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
No need for an ice cream maker: Turns out all that's required to make incredible homemade ice cream is three ingredients and a freezer.
- 3 tbsp toasted black or white sesame seeds
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 1/2 300-mL can sweetened condensed milk
- FINELY GRIND sesame seeds in a coffee grinder.
- BEAT cream in a medium bowl, using an electric mixer on medium, until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 min. Reduce speed to low and beat in sweetened condensed milk and ground sesame seeds until just combined. Mixture should be smooth and fluffy.
- SCRAPE mixture into a resealable container. Freeze until firm, 6 hours.
How to make 3-ingredient chocolate ice cream
[brightcove id=’4837791356001′ width=’640′ height=’360′]