Mocha tofu mousseBy Chatelaine
3 hrs 5 min
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 300-g pkg silken or soft tofu
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- raspberries , optional
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips in a small bowl on high until melted, stirring halfway through, 1 to 2 min. Stir until completely melted.
- WHIRL tofu with cocoa powder, instant coffee and vanilla until smooth. Scrape in melted chocolate and whirl until smooth and combined.
- SCRAPE pudding into 4 dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate until chilled and slightly firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve with fresh raspberries, if desired.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 7 g,
- 25 g,
- 13 g,
- 2 g,
- 32 mg.