Updated Nov 24, 2014Chatelaine
- PREHEAT oven to 325F. Line a 24-cup mini-muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- STIR graham-cracker crumbs with butter in a small bowl until crumbs are moist. Press 2 tsp of mixture into each liner, covering the bottom and pushing up the sides.
- BEAT cream cheese with sugar in a medium bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, until creamy. Reduce speed to low, then add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add cream, flour and vanilla until smooth.
- FILL each cup with 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture.
- BAKE in centre of oven for 10 min, then reduce heat to 275F. Continue baking until filling is set, 10 min. Let cool completely, 30 min.
- DRIZZLE with melted chocolate and Skor bits, if desired. Keeps well, refrigerated, up to 1 day.