Love this idea for mincemeat tarts with shortbread stars? Here are more make-ahead cocktail party recipes.
Mincemeat Tarts With Shortbread StarsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Packed with flavour, texture and festive colour, this (mostly) store-bought spread proves that shortcuts can be an indulgent treat to others—and to yourself.
- 18 Tenderflake frozen mini tart shells , (225-g pkg)
- President's Choice mincemeat
- President's Choice shortbread cookies , (shortbread stars with cranberry pieces)
- Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 375F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange mini tart shells on prepared sheet to thaw for 10 min.
- Fill each thawed tart shell with 1 scant tbsp mincemeat.
- Bake until edges are golden, 18 to 20 min. Top tarts with shortbread stars. Let cool completely.