Cookie Monster's Every Monster CookiesBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
About a dozen
Cookie Monster says these have no nuts, no dairy, no eggs, no gluten!
- 2/3 cup coconut oil , (or me can use vegetable shortening)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Me preheat oven to 375°F.
- Me use parchment paper to line cookie pan so no crumbs to clean. CRUMBS TO EAT!
- Into first bowl, me measure coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, and applesauce.
- Me stir all together with spoon (or mixer for shortening) until nice and squishy.
- Into second bowl, me measure oat flour, salt, baking soda, and chocolate chippy.
- Me stir until all dry stuff mix together.
- Me pour dry-stuff bowl into wet-stuff bowl.
- Me use spoon or mixer until everything all nice and creamy.
- Me chill dough 30 minutes. WHY? WHY??? IT SO HARD TO WAIT!!!
- Me plop dough onto cookie pan with tablespoon. YEAH YEAH YEAH ALMOST COOKIES NOW! ME CAN TASTE IT.
- Bake 10–12 minutes. (Maybe 2–3 minutes longer if use shortening or if like crispier cookie.) Keep close eye on cookie.
- Me share cookies with vegan monsters. AND OTHER MONSTERS, TOO. LIKE MEEEE!!! COOOOKKIEEEEEE!!