Cookie dough ice creamBy Chatelaine
No need for an ice cream maker: Turns out all that's required to make incredible homemade ice cream is three ingredients and a freezer.
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 1/2 300-mL can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough , finely chopped
- BEAT cream in a medium bowl, using an electric mixer on medium, until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 min. Reduce speed to low and beat in sweetened condensed milk until just combined. Mixture should be smooth and fluffy.
- FOLD chocolate-chip-cookie dough into cream.
- SCRAPE mixture into a resealable container. Freeze until firm, 6 hours.