Updated Dec 16, 2014Chatelaine
1 1/3 cups
unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 1/4 cups
Festive mincemeat, recipe link below
halved glacé cherries, to garnish
- LINE a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners,
- WHISK flour, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl.
- WHISK eggs with butter and milk, then stir into flour mixture with Festive mincemeat.
- FILL prepared pan, and bake at 350F until a skewer inserted in a cupcake comes out clean, 40 to 45 min.
- COOL completely in pan. To make quick Christmas puddings, peel off liners and invert cakes on plates.
- WHISK icing sugar with brandy. Drizzle cakes with brandy glaze and top with glacé cherries.