Christmas pudding muffinsBy Chatelaine
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , at room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups Festive mincemeat , recipe link below
- halved glacé cherries , to garnish
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp brandy
- LINE a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners,
- WHISK flour, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl.
- WHISK eggs with butter and milk, then stir into flour mixture with Festive mincemeat.
- FILL prepared pan, and bake at 350F until a skewer inserted in a cupcake comes out clean, 40 to 45 min.
- COOL completely in pan. To make quick Christmas puddings, peel off liners and invert cakes on plates.
- WHISK icing sugar with brandy. Drizzle cakes with brandy glaze and top with glacé cherries.