Banana sundae tartBy Chatelaine
Don't forget the cherry to top this tasty treat.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry , thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp water
- 3 bananas , halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- dulce de leche
- ice cream
- PLACE a sheet of thawed frozen puff pastry onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and prick all over with a fork. Score pastry with the dull edge of a paring knife to make a 1/2-in. border. Chill 15 min.
- BEAT an egg with water and brush onto pastry. Arrange halved bananas, cut-sides up, on pastry. Sprinkle bananas with brown sugar.
- BAKE at 375F in lower third of oven until pastry is dark golden, 20 min. Finish baking in top third of oven until bananas caramelize, 5 to 7 min. Top with dulce de leche, almonds and ice cream. Don’t forget the cherry.
Ice Cream Pops: Chatelaine Quickies
[bc_video video_id=”5544139771001″ account_id=”10190175001″ player_id=”r1zRQqV3″]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 31 g,
- 8 g,
- 2 g,
- 115 mg.