Fizz à la Pomme CocktailBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
This celebration of the annual apple harvest is a twist on a champagne cocktail. It’s made with sparkling dry cider instead of the usual bubbles, giving it a slightly lighter and fresher quality.
- 1 oz Boulard Calvados Pays d’Auge VSOP
- 3/4 oz St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz Brickworks Ciderhouse Rosé Cider
- 1 apple fan , or slice (for garnish)
- Add calvados, elderflower liqueur and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake for 30 seconds. Strain into a coupe glass, top with cider and garnish with an apple fan on a pick.
You’ve got options
Almost any dry pink cider will work in this recipe, most fruit and/or floral liqueurs can be swapped in for St-Germain, and you can even use fruit brandy instead of calvados.