Preheat oven to 400F. Brush baguette slices on both sides with oil. Toast in oven on baking sheet until golden, about 7 min. Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add shallot, mushrooms and salt. Cook until mushrooms are soft and liquid evaporates, about 6 min. Remove from heat. Add lemon zest, juice and 3 tbsp parsley. Spread 2 tsp Boursin® on each toast. Top with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp parsley.
Lemony mushroom crostini with Shallot & Chive Boursin
This article has not been rated yet.
Shallot & Chive Boursin packs a ton of flavour into a single ingredient, making it a perfect base for this easy, crowd-pleasing crostini.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Half demi-baguette , cut into 1/4-in thick baguette slices, about 12
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 shallot , finely chopped
- 227-g pkg sliced mixed mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Shallot & Chive Boursin