Updated Feb 2, 2018Chatelaine
- PREHEAT oven to 400F, then line a baking sheet with parchment.
- FILL a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add 1 tsp salt. Add broccoli and cook for 1 min. Remove to a large bowl of ice water and submerge broccoli to stop cooking. Drain and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- PULSE broccoli in a food processor until finely chopped, then transfer to a large bowl. Add egg, cheddar, panko, green onions, remaining ¼ tsp salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- SCOOP out 1 heaping tbsp of broccoli mixture and shape into a rectangular tot shape. Repeat with remaining mixture and place tots 1 in. apart on prepared sheet.
- BAKE until golden brown, 28 to 30 min.
NutritionCalories 36, Protein 2 g, Carbohydrates 2 g, Fat 2 g, Sodium 106 mg.
Cheese grating tips